An adult has moved in

To complete this household change of circumstance

Please include:
  • Photo ID such as driving licence or passport for the adult
  • Proof of residence at the address, such as a bank statement or phone contract
These should be scanned or photographed copies - so they can be uploaded from your device.
Start now