Before you start
Please remember you must not move out of your home without telling us first.
Completing this form will start the termination process, where you will give at least four weeks written notice to end your tenancy.
Please note that tenancies always end at midnight on a Sunday and you must return your keys before noon on the Monday. If you do not return your keys by noon on the Monday you may be charged another week’s rent.
To end your tenancy you must:
- Give us four weeks written notice
- Return the property with vacant possession
- Leave the property clean, clear of all your belongings and in good condition.
- Allow an inspection of your home to take place before you return the keys.
- Repair or replace any broken fixtures and fittings you are responsible for.
- Tell your utility suppliers and give them final meter readings.